- What is stroke?
A disruption in blood flow to the brain.
- How can you support YoungStroke?
Donate funds for programs and operations, volunteer in our office or during events, share your experiences with our eCommunities, share opportunities for healthcare professionals to improve care, support events by transporting others who may benefit, participate in research studies about young stroke … and attend YoungStroke 2015!
- How may I learn about upcoming YoungStroke community events?
Visit the News tab of our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How may I request a speaker to discuss stroke among young adults?
Email us at email@example.com.
- What financial and drug resources may be available during recovery?
- Patient Advocate Foundation patientadvocate.org 800-532-5274
- Center for Patient Partnerships patientpartnerships.org 608-890-0321
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance pparx.org 888-477-2669
- Needy Meds needymeds.org 314-241-1600
- Health Well Foundation healthwellfoundation.org 800-675-8416
- Co-Pay Relief Program copays.org 866-512-3861
- Chronic Disease Fund cdfund.org 877-968-7233
- Assistance Fund theassistancefund.org 855-845-3663